March 13, 2012 – Snap-on has made moving tools a lot easier thanks to its new, innovative All Weather Mobile Tool Chest (AWMTC). Regardless of weather, location, or working conditions, the Snap-on® AWMTC provides convenient, secure, versatile and watertight storage for tools that must be readily moved. It even has a lid that doubles as a seat when the case is open.
“The new all weather mobile tool chest from Snap-on is the most durable, most versatile and most functional chest in its category,” said Jay Serpe, product manager for Snap-on. “What distinguishes this mobile tool chest from other competing products is its extraordinary array of standard features. The Snap-on mobile tool chest is designed to be pulled easily by hand with a wide wheel base and a telescoping trolley-style handle. It also comes with sliding drawers that can accommodate foam cutouts for tool control and accountability.”
The Snap-on AWMTC comes in four colors and two configurations either with two, two-inch drawers plus six, one-inch drawers or three, two-inch drawers plus four, one-inch drawers. It is available in four colors: black, olive, tan and orange. Features and benefits of the All Weather Mobile Tool Chest (AWMTC) include:
• Drawers fully extend on Snap-on’s proprietary composite slides and rails, allowing for easy motion and access to the back of the drawers
• Loaded drawers can be fully extended so entire contents can be viewed
• 22-inch wheel base for improved stability during transportation
• Solid rubber wheels that absorb the shock of rough surfaces
• Chest can be opened without having to flip box over on its side
• Four-bar latch security prevents accidental opening; latches can be opened with one hand
• Telescoping trolley handle extends to two positions for added comfort
Customers can find out more about the new Snap-on All Weather Mobile Tool Chest (AWMTC) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative or by visiting www.snapon.com/toolstorage.
Courtesy Ray Lavender