Racequip’s affordable Full Face Helmets exceed Snell SA-2010 safety ratings for excellent protection. The lightweight composite shell and Nomex® lining provides comfort during the heat of competition.
Why They’re Cool: RaceQuip’s Full Face helmet is loaded with many features you would expect to find in a helmet costing much more. The helmet shells are made with a composite fabric (a combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar, and FRP) impregnated with resin. The fabric is forced into a steel mold using a pressurized head form and heat cured. The shell is then mated to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner liner. This process creates a lightweight helmet with a uniform shell thickness for better protection.
<<< Your message here…. ‘Text Links in Content’ ads on InsideTrackNews.com (like the one you’re reading now!) are targeted, permanent, prominent and affordable. Packages for as low as $30 per link. Click for more info… >>>
Other features include:
• 3mm thick low fog polycarbonate face shield with eight position, hand ratcheting tear-off posts
• Aluminum face shield pivot kit with an adjustable friction lock
• Wide eyeport provides great peripheral vision and allows use of personal eyewear
• Comfort fit blended Nomex interior
• Kevlar® chin strap
• Predrilled holes for easier installation of head and neck restraint anchors
Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large // Colors: White or black with gloss finish
Product Link: http://www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/racequip-sa2010-full-face-helmets?autoview=SKU&keyword=Racequip%20Full%20Face%20Helmets
Summit Racing Equipment // www.SummitRacing.com // 1-800-230-3030