From Eibach Canada: The all-new Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0s for the 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma are here! Developed utilizing our extended-travel monotube design and variable force valving, Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0 delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails.
Designed for use with our championship winning ERO Off-Road Race Springs, this system allows for various combinations to fine tune ride height and load capacity from fully loaded crawlers to factory weight vehicles.
PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 FEATURES:
• Utilizes ERO springs manufactured using race winning off-road spring technology.
• Adjustable ride height allows front adjustment of up to +2.5” on the Tacoma.
• Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation, out of the box height is set to match the rear height.
• Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings.
• Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road.
• Billet aluminum and black anodized 1” rear lift blocks and Pro-Truck Sport rear shocks also available.
• Made by Eibach in the USA.
For more information, visit www.EibachCanada.com.