@saublespeedway • @MotoramaShow •(March 10, 2016)- The unofficial kick off to short track racing in Ontario starts this weekend with the Motorama Custom Car & Motorsports Expo at the International Centre in Toronto.
Things kick off Friday morning at 10AM and wrap up Sunday at 5PM with all kinds of things to see and do in between. Check out the show website for complete details and times at http://www.motoramashow.com.
Saturday’s highlight will be the Short Track night of Champions 2016 addition which will see Sauble Speedway champions crowned along with champions from all the other short tracks in Ontario asphalt and dirt. Then on Sunday it will be a chance to meet all time racing great Bobby Allison.
Sauble Speedway will again be part of the show for anyone planning to attend, you will be able to find us in Hall 1 in booths 1104 & 1105. This show also serves as a great opportunity for a lot of drivers to unveil their cars and sponsors for 2016 and the Grey Bruce area will be well represented.
Among the Sauble Speedway competitors who will have their cars on display include:
· Josh Stade from Chesley 2015 Sauble Speedway Late Model champion will have his championship car on display as well as being in the APC booth Sunday from noon till 1PM to sign autographs
· Kevin Bridge from Kincardine will be unveiling his new Sauble Speedway Late Model ride for 2016.
· Nick Hamill from Owen Sound will have his 2016 remodeled Thunder Car on display in the Sauble Speedway booth
· Brittney Gresel from Sauble Beach will have her 2016 Sauble Falls Racing Late Model on display and
· Andrew Gresel from Sauble Beach will have his 2016 OSCAAR Super Late model ride on display for all to see.
From: Sauble Speedway