February 4, 2014- GLORY DAYS Celebration of Speed will showcase its upcoming event at the Annual Canadian Motorsport Expo, Powered by Inside Track Motorsport News, taking place February 7 to 9 at the International Centre, adjacent to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
The GLORY DAYS Event will be presented in the spirit and style of the world famous phenomenon – The Goodwood Festival of Speed which was first launched in 1995 and has become so popular that it is now the world’s largest automotive event with over 180,000 attending in 2013.
Planned activities include:
· The return of “Hillclimbing” made popular at Mosport in the ’60’s and ’70’s for cars and bikes of all years from vintage to modern, racers and street machines
· Hillclimb Classifications will include: Featured Drivers/Riders and their Cars & Bikes, Vintage Cars (up to ’62), Historic Cars (’63 to ’72), Classic Cars (’73 to ’89), Modern Cars (’90 to current day) and Motorcycles.
· “Thunder Road” full-course lapping of the world famous racing circuit
· GLORY DAYS Car & Bike Auction – the place to buy or sell interesting machines
· A Soap Box Derby – will capture the imagination and hearts of kids of all ages and you can learn how to be a part of it, whether builders, drivers or spectators.
· “Dreamscape Car & Bike Shows & Parades” – open to classics of all ages
· Car Club “Corrals” will highlight the treasures of club members
· Children’s Amusement Centre will provide a fun time for youngsters
· “Rolling Road Show” featuring Car & Bike Manufacturers/Dealers & Test Drives
· A Vendors Market offering everything from books to bagels and t-shirts to tool boxes
We invite car and motorcycle enthusiasts to come out to the show, visit our booth # 1801 and enter a draw for FREE GLORY DAYS PASSES!
As a special treat, we will have Bill Brack’s two-time Formula Atlantic Championship Lotus 59/69 on display and available for photographs and some autograph’s with Bill himself.
You don’t want to miss it!
GLORY DAYS Celebration of Speed is unique in North America and it holds something both pleasing and thrilling for every motoring, riding and racing enthusiast.
Be captured, be thrilled, BE THERE!
For more information and regular updates, please log on to the website:
www.glorydayscelebrationofspeed.com or call Bob DeShane at 705-878-5422
Discussion about this post