The 2017 Edition of the Montreal International Auto Show (MIAS), presented by Desjardins Insurance, wrapped up on Sunday, January 29, and organizers are very pleased to announce that 199,502 car lovers attended the Show from January 20-29, 2017.
“We have, once again, presented an exceptional show. Year after year the challenge is to outshine ourselves and bring a quality event to please all our attendees, and this year our team was up to the task. We have received tons of positive feedback,” said MIAS president Michel Gaudette.
• 5 North American premieres and more than 43 Canadian premieres.
• More than 1957 CAA-Québec electric vehicle test drives.
• 32 Jaw dropping modified cars in the Performance Zone.
• An exceptional Charity Preview where a record amount of $749,632 was raised in a single evening thanks to the generosity of the automotive industry.
• Place Continental was a bustling hub where thousands of attendees gathered to meet and greet with their favorite TV and radio personalities.
• The final touch to the closing of the show was the prize draw of a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L offered by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Organizers have now turned their attention to the 75th Edition from January 19 to 28, 2018. Special features are already in the planning stages and the full program for the 2018 show will be unveiled in the following months at salonautomontreal.com.
Courtesy Isabelle Fafard, MIAS Director of Communications and Marketing
Photo Gallery by Paolo Pedicelli
Discussion about this post