LOUDON, N.H. (August 28, 2019) – The days are getting shorter, the kids are back in school, the air is feeling cooler, but the on-track action is still hot at New Hampshire Motor Speedway throughout the month of September, with the highlight of the month being the second annual Full Throttle Fall Weekend, September 20-21.
Full Throttle Fall Weekend has become the annual must-see, must-attend short track event in New England. The Saturday tripleheader will include Canada’s NASCAR Pinty’s Series in the Visit New Hampshire 100, which is only the second race outside of Canada for the series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Apple Barrel 125, which is the championship points race for the series, and the longest mileage race in the history of the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour – the Musket 250 presented by Whelen – at center stage.
New this year be sure to catch the 20-lap J&J’s Yolk & Co. Oval Series U.S. Legend Car race on Sept. 20 after qualifying for the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour.
“Full Throttle Fall Weekend exceeded our expectations last year,” said David McGrath, executive vice president and general manager of New Hampshire Motor Speedway. “This unforgettable weekend for short track racers and fans from all over New England is full of unprecedented access for our fans, and we’re looking forward to the drivers taking on ‘The Magic Mile’ once again for the newest fall family tradition.”
To kick off Speedway Children’s Charities New Hampshire Chapter’s fundraising efforts for Full Throttle Fall Weekend, they’re hosting the One for the Kids Golf Tournament down the road from the speedway at the Loudon Country Club on Sept. 14. The Red Bucket Brigade will return to the grandstands on Sept. 21.
Outside of Full Throttle Fall Weekend, September is filled with many events for families to enjoy including:
- United States Classic Racing Association on Sept. 2
- Sunapee Racing Team on Sept. 5 & 12
- New Hampshire Karting Association Racing Series on Sept. 7
- N.H. Good Roads Association’s Touch-A-Truck on Sept. 7
- J&J’s Yolk & Co. Oval Series on Sept. 7 & 20
- Rusty Wallace Racing Experience on Sept. 7-8
- Team O’Neil Rally School on Sept. 7-8
- Sports Car Club of New Hampshire on Sept. 7-8 & 29
- Fishtail Riding School on Sept. 9
- Penguin Roadracing School on Sept. 13 & 16
- Rusty Wallace Dream Drive Exotics on Sept. 14
- North East Drift Co. on Sept. 14 & 28
- Loudon Road Race Series on Sept. 14-15
- MOAT Mountain Road Course Series on Sept. 14-15
For ticket information for all events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, including the September 20-21, 2019 Full Throttle Fall Weekend, the June 13-21, 2020 Motorcycle Week at NHMS and the July 17-19, 2020 Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 race weekend, visit the speedway website at NHMS.com or call Fan Relations at (603) 783-4931.
Discussion about this post