#NASCAR • @WeatherTech • @DumoulinDC • @DumoulinLP • @Pintysfoods • TROIS-RIVIERES, QC – This upcoming May 22nd, Louis-Philippe Dumoulin will take part in his 60th event in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series, on the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park circuit, Bowmanville, Ontario. The #47 Dodge WeatherTech Canada/ Groupe Bellemare driver is aiming for the podium for the 2016 season opener. Multiple mechanical improvements have been made to the cars, and Louis-Philippe Dumoulin and his crew chief, Billy Burns, are both confident in their future performances.
The 2016 season is of particular importance for Dumoulin Competition. Notably, it will introduce its internal mechanical team, as well as the first season backed by the expertise of Billy Burns, who joined the team to help fully realize the strategic potential of the #47 WeatherTech Canada/ Groupe Bellemare team.
“We’re kicking off a very important season, and we’re very determined to perform well. We have a solid team, with most of the mechanics having been present for many seasons, and a dynamic, motivated, and professional crew. We’re expecting nothing less than a podium, and are pushing for victory,” explains an assured Louis-Philippe Dumoulin.
Louis-Philippe Dumoulin wishes to enrich his result stats, to have a strong start to the season, and maintain the rhythm throughout the whole season. Crowned champion of the NASCAR Pinty’s series in 2014, the #47 WeatherTech Canada/ Groupe Bellemare driver now has four victories, 24 top-5s and 38 top-10s behind him.
• The weekend schedule can be found below and at http://hometracks.nascar.com/home-tracks/story/pit-box-new-era-begins-canada_05162016
• Follow the race online at http://hometracks.nascar.com/nps/race-central-live-ctmp_02222016
• The race will be broadcast on TSN on Sunday, May 29 at noon, on Tuesday, May 31 at 4 PM and midnight, as well as on RDS2 on Sunday, June 12 at 11 PM, and on Tuesday, June 14 at 4:30 PM.
“Passion – Performance – Partnerships”
WeatherTech Canada designs, develops and produces high quality, digitally custom fit automotive accessories; including FloorLiners, All-Weather Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, TechLiners and No-Drill Mudflaps. Engineers use the newest technology available to measure the geometric complexity of the vehicle ensuring a constantly perfect fit. WeatherTech… Where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!
Groupe Bellemare: Competitive and dynamic, Thomas Bellemare’s innovative and growing family team is ready to take on any challenge. With support from senior members and a qualified team of managers, the third-generation Bellemares are reaching new heights. Built upon a solid past, the company moves forward with an exceptional team of experts and seeks a select group of clients. Our clients continue to benefit from our wide variety of services that target a large number of sectors. As a result, our visibility is constantly on the rise. Working with the Bellemare team has become a measure of success. Start off right by choosing a winning team! www.groupebellemare.com
WEBSITES / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Meet Louis-Philippe Dumoulin at www.weathertech.ca
• WeatherTech Canada: www.weathertech.ca/behindtech
• Groupe Bellemare: www.groupebellemare.com/
• Canadian Tire Motorsport Park: http://canadiantiremotorsportpark.com
• Dumoulin Compétition: www.dumoulincompetition.com
• NASCAR Pinty’s Series: http://hometracks.nascar.com/series/pintys-series
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dumoulincompetition
• Twitter: @DumoulinDC / @DumoulinLP / @jf_dumoulin
• Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dumoulincompetition
Jessica Ménard, Ph.D., Les Équipes Caissie-Ménard inc.,
firstname.lastname@example.org, 819 448-6514 (voicemail)
Paul Corbeil, Certified Agent, PARAPHE sports-management, 819 696-2768 (voicemail)