TORONTO, ON – K1 Speed Karting Academy is for both beginners and advanced racers and is a great way to learn more about karting and motorsport. If you would like to get involved with the sport of karting or are interested in improving your lap times with more advanced racing techniques, we would be happy to help.
Karting is our passion at K1 Speed, and we are intimately familiar with the workings of our 20hp electric karts and the ins-and-outs of proper racing technique. If you are looking for an affordable race class, then our go kart racing class is for you! Please feel free to contact K1 Speed today for more information or to schedule a reservation for one of our upcoming sessions.
KARTING ACADEMY DETAILS: The Karting Academy is split into 2 categories based on age and height requirements. The JUNIOR CLASS is for kids 8 to 13-ish years of age with a minimum height of 48″ and must have some karting experience. 10 seats available per class. The ADULT CLASS is for adults age 14 and up with a minimum height requirement of 58″. 20 seats available per class.
SPECIAL GUEST INSTRUCTOR: Patricio Jourdain
– 2018 Freightliner Truck Series Driver
– 2017 NASCAR Peak Series Driver
– 2013 Grand Am Continental Tire Series Team Nissan Driver
– 2005 NASCAR Corona Series Rookie of the Year award.
– 2004 Touring Car National Champion – Mexico
– 2003 Formula Renault USA / Formula BMW Europe
– 2002 Barber Dodge National Championship USA
Register HERE before June 1st
K1 SPEED KARTING ACADEMY INCLUDES:
Drivers Welcome / Racing Concepts
Track Session 1 – Warm Up
Track Walk Through
Track Session 2 – Follow Instructor
Evaluation 1 – Group Feedback
Track Session 3 – Practice Session
Evaluation 2 – Individual Feedback
Track Session 4 – Final Practice (Adults only)
Junior Class: June 23, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Adult Class: June 24, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
NO REFUNDS WITHIN 1 WEEK OF EVENT
JUNIORS – Some karting experience required
(Prior outdoor karting or motocross experience or a minimum of 3 races at K1 Speed or any other indoor karting facility).
– Please arrive at K1 Speed Toronto 10 min prior to the start of the Racing School.
– Bring along your receipt or booking info.
– Wear enclosed and comfortable shoes. (No sandals please)
– We will provide you with all you need as far as for safety gear
(helmet and head-sock). You may also bring your own.
– We will contact you if there are any changes.
– For any other questions regarding the Racing School please email email@example.com