Here’s a shocking statistic… motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death among those aged 15-25. They kill more in this age group than drugs and violent crimes combined. They account for over 70% of accidental deaths each year in that age group. (Reported by Statistics Canada).
The BMW Club Street Survival School is brought to you in conjunction with the BMWCCA Foundation, Tire Rack and proudly sponsored by Martin Merry & Reid Limited. It is a one day safe driving program designed to go beyond regular driver’s education. Far beyond!
• One-on-one, in car instruction
• In-classroom learning and collaboration
• Hands-on, emergency situation recovery and avoidance maneuvers
• Skid pad and other car control exercises
• Safety demonstrations by professional emergency services personnel
• Opportunity to learn how to handle your own car in emergency situations
• Lots of learning and lots of fun in a friendly and supportive environment!
The school is held on a private and closed course, in a closely supervised environment. It is supported by volunteers and sponsors who care about our communities. The cost is $75 per registrant, lunch included.
Requirement: All participants must have a valid Ontario G2 or G driver’s license. Equivalent will be accepted for those non-Ontario residents.
For more information & to register: www.trillium-bmwclub.ca/Street-Survival.
Discussion about this post