”It has been a while since we last raced in Toronto, so it’s a really nice event for us. I was able to get very good results in the Motorola Cup series with the Porsche cars at the time. We forged good memories with Richard Spénard, notably in 2000 when we finished the championship in second place,” shares the driver of the #04 Spectra Premium/ Bernier Crépeau / Groupe Bellemare / MIA.
In the NASCAR Canada series, Jean-François Dumoulin will be racing on this track for the second time only. “The team is confident in our ability to do well by those who came to see us and encourage us. We believe we’ll offer a good show,” highlights a determined Jean-François Dumoulin.
Come romp with us and rally against cancer!
Throughout the whole season, the Dumoulin Brothers are inviting fans present at any race of the NASCAR Pinty’s series to sign their car for the cause. Next fall, the Dumoulin Compétition team will become waiters for one night only for a happy hour meetup at the Carlito’s “Maison de débauche”, during which the trunks of both cars will be put up for an auction. All funds raised that night will be given in full to the Quebec Cancer Foundation.
Come see us on Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th of July on the site of the Toronto Honda Indy.
- The weekend schedule can be found at http://hometracks.nascar.com/racedayschedule/nps-toronto-71616-schedule
- Follow the race online at http://hometracks.nascar.com/nps/race-central-live-toronto
- The race will be broadcast on TSN (3/5) on Saturday, July 23 at 14:30 p.m. as well as on RDS on Friday, August 5 at 10:00 p.m.
"Passion – Performance – Partnerships"
Spectra Premium Industries is a privately held company headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. Spectra Premium is a team of more than 1,300 dedicated employees that specializes in auto parts manufacturing and distribution. The Company owns and operates four manufacturing plants and 17 warehouses. With its international distribution networks and unparalleled customer and after sales service, Spectra Premium is the automobile manufacturers’, auto technicians’ and handymen’s choice for reliable, quality parts and automotive systems. Trust your vehicle to Spectra Premium. www.spectrapremium.com
Bernier Crepeau Chrysler Fiat: With 25 years of experience, the family business has built an enviable reputation in the field of vehicle acquisition. If the future of this company is linked to the loyalty of its customers, it is also held by the reliability and strong communication of its team. This team is at your disposal, ready to listen to you, to hear you. Passion, care, and determination. A team willing to go the extra mile, with its ears wide open. http://www.berniercrepeau.com/.
Group Bellemare: Competitive and dynamic, Thomas Bellemare's innovative and growing family team is ready to take on any challenge. With support from senior members and a qualified team of managers, the third-generation Bellemares are reaching new heights. Built upon a solid past, the company moves forward with an exceptional team of experts and seeks a select group of clients. Our clients continue to benefit from our wide variety of services that target a large number of sectors. As a result, our visibility is constantly on the rise. Working with the Bellemare team has become a measure of success. Start off right by choosing a winning team! www.groupebellemare.com
MIA – Motorsports In Action: With over 50 years of combined Motorsport experience, MIA is making a name for itself in the industry in “La Belle Province”. Being trackside, situated at Autodrome St-Eustache, gives our clients “real time” results, testing their vehicles. One stop shopping is our strength, from high-end mechanics, exotic automotive maintenance, complete race car building and design to prestige paint and meticulous detailing. “Leave it, then enjoy it!” http://motorsportsinaction.com.
Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi is proud to be one of the first Mitsubishi dealers in Canada (opening in 2002). The commitment from Mitsubishi is defined by the quality, reliability and durability of its vehicles, notably with their 10-year warranty, the best in the industry! Pride, integrity and respect are the values of the Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi team. www.troisrivieresmitsubishi.com
FEATS AND HIGHLIGHTS - JEAN-FRANÇOIS DUMOULIN
- First podium in the NASCAR Canadian Tire series on May 17, 2015 (3rd place – Canadian Tire Motorsport Park)
- The first Quebec-born driver to win twice the Rolex 24 in Daytona; 2004 (SGS and 2007 (GT).
- Caught the attention of the renowned Player's Driver Development Program scout (Formula Ford and Formula Atlantic), became one of the youngest driversever to be recruited, and wastouted as a strong contender for the championship title in Formula Ford (1996 and 1997 seasons).
- Champion of the Grand-Am Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge GS, USA in 2003 (9 podiums).
- Champion of the Grand-Am Continental Tire Sport Car Challenge ST, USA in 2002 (5 podiums).
- In Montreal's 2009 edition of Nascar Nationwide, he finished his first race in 7th position aboard a badly damaged car and won the hearts of numerous fans and reporters.
- In 2000, he was the Motorola Cup Series Vice-Champion, during a season that included a 1st place podium finish after having begun the race in 52nd position at theMolson Indy event in Ontario, Canada.
- Spectra Premium :
- Bernier Crépeau Chrysler Fiat :
- Groupe Bellemare :
- MIA - Motorsports In Action : http://motorsportsinaction.com/
- Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi :
- Honda Indy Toronto :
- Dumoulin Compétition :
- NASCAR Pinty’s Series: http://hometracks.nascar.com/series/pintys-series
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/dumoulincompetition
- Twitter: @DumoulinDC / @jf_dumoulin / @DumoulinLP
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/dumoulincompetition
Me Paul Corbeil, Agent Certifié NHLPA Certified Agent, PARAPHE sports-management, 819 696-2768 (Voicemail)
UNSUBSCRIPTION : Simply reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject field. We will remove your name from our mailig list.
© Dumoulin Compétition