MIAS President Michel Gaudette is thrilled with the results.
“Quebecers have once again proven to be exceptional car enthusiasts and the attendee numbers are a testament of this success. The manufacturers presented several novelties for the public to admire and enjoy. The positive feedback received via our web platforms and social media are a witness of their appreciation and we are very delighted with the results”.
The organisation is proud to have met the challenge by presenting a multitude of special features, including:
• The Pagani Huayra, headliner of the event, was a shining star.
• 2 North American premieres and more than 48 Canadian premieres.
• Close to 1100 test drives of the 2016 Top Favourites vehicles.
• More than 1200 CAA-Québec electric vehicle test drives.
• 40 Jaw dropping modified cars in the Scion Performance Zone.
• An ever-popular Kia childcare centre for families.
• An exceptional Charity Preview where a record amount of $702,181 was reached in a single evening.
• A sold-out comedy show, with more than 2,200 people attending the “100 rires à l’heure” gala, hosted by Rachid Badouri.
• And, the final touch to the closing of the Show, the draw of a Mustang Fastback EcoBoost Premium from Ford Canada.
Organisers are already looking forward to next year’s event, which will take place from January 20-29, 2017.