#NASCAR * #NCATS * DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 17, 2014) - NASCAR announced today the 2015 schedule for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1. The nationwide slate features 11 dates across five provinces and includes seven oval and four road course events.
#NASCAR * @DumoulinLP * DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 8, 2014) - All that's left is to hand out is the hardware. And settle some bragging rights. The 2014 NASCAR Champions Week in North Carolina kicks off Wednesday with the annual Media & Champions Karting Challenge at GoPro Motorplex in Moorseville, and culminates with two nights of celebration at the Charlotte Convention Center at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
#NCATS • #NCATSmpd • @CBRT25 • @JOEYMCCOLM • #NASCAR – TORONTO, ON – Canada's Best Racing Team (CBRT) driver Joey McColm hasn't slowed down one bit since his last race at Kawartha Speedway on September 20.
Fraserville, ON- Saturdays Pinty's 250 would be the final event of the 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 season and Steckly was prepared for a top finish to end the season in the Canadian Tire/AW Millwrights Dodge.
September 20, 2014- Andrew Ranger and the #27 Mopar Parts Dodge team looked to be on the way to a top finish at the final round of the NASCAR Canadian Tire series at Kawartha Speedway near Peterborough, Ontario on Saturday night. However a mechanical issue and contact would ultimately end their night early.
September 20, 2014- Canada's Best Racing Team with driver Joey McColm at the wheel of the #25 TSC Dodge were in a good position to wrap up the NASCAR Canadian Tire series at the final event held at Kawartha Speedway near Peterborough, Ontario with an excellent finishing result. Contact during the race would hamper their finishing result but they once again showed they are a team on the rise.
FRASERVILLE, ON- September 22, 2014- NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 fan favourite Jason Hathaway tallied his fifth podium finish of the season on Saturday, September 20th, finishing third in the Pinty's 250 at Kawartha Speedway to close out the 11-round 2014 schedule.
September 17, 2014. Canada's Best Racing Team and driver Joey McColm will campaign the #25 TSC Stores Dodge this Saturday for the final event of the NASCAR Canadian Tire series at Kawartha Speedway near Peterborough, Ontario. It's been a season of growth and improved performance every weekend for the team in 2014 and that will continue at the season finale.
September 17, 2014. Andrew Ranger and the #27 Mopar Parts Dodge team head into the final round of the NASCAR Canadian Tire series this weekend at Kawartha Speedway near Peterborough, Ontario with the goal of collecting as many championship points as possible. And of course the best way to accomplish that is to win the race.
- NASCAR Canadian Tire Series 2015 schedule announced
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: December 17th Edition
- Ohsweken, Merrittville & Humberstone Thunder Stock & Mini Stock Rules Meeting December 21
- Canada's Hargrove First to Test 8Star's Indy Lights Racer
- Race Driver Donates Season Winnings to Guelph Wish Fund For Children and Victim Services Wellington
- VP Racing Fuels Extends Partnership With IMSA
- Bubba Pollard Earns First Career Snowflake 100 Victory
- World Of Outlaw Late Models Return to Brighton Speedway in 2015
- NASCAR Home Tracks Champions Week Kicks Off
- Michigan Int'l Speedway Hosts Charity Track & Toy Drive To Help Local Families
- Ohsweken Speedway 'Triple Crown Showdown' Tickets on Sale