@NASCARHomeTrack • @andrew_ranger • @Circuit_ICAR • (June 30, 2015)- One year ago at Circuit ICAR in Mirabel, Qubec Andrew Ranger collected his first victory with the #27 Mopar Parts Dodge team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. As the series returns for round number four on this years schedule Ranger is seeking his second straight win with the team and his fourth consecutive victory at the track.
@TagAutosport • @NASCARHomeTrack • @Sunset_Speedway • (June 20, 2015) Innisfil, ON- Alex Tagliani and his Tagliani Autosport team made history tonight with the team's first win and the first time in NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 a driver lapped the field.
@djkracing • @NASCARHomeTrack • @Sunset_Speedway • Innisfil, ON (June 21, 2015)- The #17 Castrol Edge Dodge team returned to action for round number three of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Saturday night at Sunset Speedway. The night was full of action for the team but for the wrong reasons.
@ScottSteckly22 • @22RacingTeam • @NASCARHomeTrack • @Sunset_Speedway • (June 21, 2015) Innisfil, ON- Scott Steckly, driver of the Canadian Tire Dodge, enjoyed the inaugural NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 event at Sunset Speedway and brought home a top finish to round out the experience.
@racinjasonwhite • @NASCARHomeTrack • @Sunset_Speedway • Innisfil, ON (June 21, 2015)- Racing veteran Jason White returned to competition in the #21 Hal-nor Plumbing/Powder Ventures Dodge for round number three of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series at Sunset Speedway near Innisfil, Ontario Saturday night.
@NASCARHomeTrack • @Sunset_Speedway • @andrew_ranger • Innisfil, ON (June 21, 2015)- Andrew Ranger and the #27 Mopar Parts Dodge team were at Sunset Speedway near Innisfil, Ontario for round number three of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series on Saturday night. The team was looking forward to the first ever series race at Sunset, however a mechanical issue would end their night early.
@NASCAR • @AutChaudiere • @DJKRacing • June 14, 2015. The #17 Castrol Edge Dodge team was back in action for round number two of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series at the Autodrome Chaudière on Saturday night. Driver DJ Kennington debuted a brand new oval car and scored a third place finish in the race.
@DumoulinDC • @NASCAR • @AutChaudiere • Vallée-Jonction (Québec, Canada), June 14, 2015 – On the starting grid in second place, the #47 Dodge WeatherTech Canada/ Group Bellemare prepared by King Autosport was performing from the very start; Louis-Philippe Dumoulin has led the race for two laps.
- KarmaComa Studio to Shoot Short Film Featuring Driver Amy Castell
- Williams Racing Named Sponsor of Mopar Nitro Jam at Grand Bend
- Robert Wickens Gets First Win of 2015 at Norisring
- Speedway660 - July 4th Race Results
- Canada’s Toughest 1/3-Mile Paved Oval Hosts a Hot Night of Action
- Ontario Modifieds Racing Series Begins a Busy Month at Canada’s Toughest 1/3-Mile Paved Oval
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway - Results for Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Jeff Lapcevich Ready to Tackle Circuit ICAR
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Counts Down to Canada's Biggest Sports Car Race of the Year
- Jason Witty Motivated For July 4th Sunset Speedway Return
- ‘Marvellous’ Marvin Freiburger Targeting First Victory of 2015 Season This Saturday