Just one year ago, the OSCAAR Modified tour was preparing for its first ever race at Sunset Speedway. Twelve months later, the tour has grown immensely. Over the course of one season, the series demonstrated its competitive nature to fans all across the province. Three races have been added to this year's schedule, which has grown to 15 races at seven different tracks.
May 13, 2013- Six days remain until the OSCAAR Modified tour kicks off its sophomore season at Sunset Speedway. The 30-lap feature at the Innisfil, Ont. facility will mark the beginning of what is expected to be a highly competitive campaign. The series has quickly become a fan-favourite with many drivers competing for victory on any given night. The level of competition is only expected to rise in 2013 as a number of drivers have gained valuable experience through one season.
Former Delaware Speedway weekly modified regular David McCullough is moving to the OSCAAR Modified tour on a part-time basis for the 2013 season. The open-wheel veteran is hoping to compete in as many as nine
races in 2013, including the season opener in two weeks.
Reigning Lucas Oil Canadian Vintage Modified champion Shane Stickel has announced he is joining the OSCAAR Modified tour for the 2013 season. The Kitchener, ON native will be sporting his familiar #39 aboard a Troyer Chassis purchased from NASCAR Whelen Modified driver Rob McCormick out of Calverton, NY.
PETERBOROUGH, ON - The 2012 OSCAAR Super Late Model tour will come to a close Sunday afternoon at the conclusion of the 50-lap feature event. The only thing guaranteed heading in to this weekend is that Glenn Watson will not repeat for a fifth consecutive championship and a new champion will emerge. Here's how the championship standings breakdown heading in to the final event.
The OSCAAR Modifieds make their first ever stop at Delaware Speedway Saturday night and first of two on the 2012 inaugural schedule. Open-wheel modifieds make their first return to Delaware since last season's regular Friday night Powerade Modified series disbanded at year's end, but this time on 10" tires with an updated rule package. The drivers are excited to join the ISMA Super Modifieds for Saturday night's special show. The OSCAAR Modifieds have filled race tracks through 5 of 12 events with a number of drivers contributing to the action.
- Gordon, Donaldson, Howells & Kearnan Take Checkers at CTMP Speedway Opening Night
- Danny O'Brien Thrills Brockville Crowd with May 18 Win
- Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Heads to Shannonville for 46th Annual DAC Trillium Trophy Races
- Murray and Shepherd Land In Barrie's Winners Circle
- Zardo Uses 'Bump & Run' to Score First Late Model Victory
- Hathaway Rocks NASCAR Season Opener
- Fowl Mood's Potts Scores Third Consecutive Top 5 at Brighton
- The Grand Bend Legends Series Takes the 2013 Green Flag
- Eaton Motorsports Earns Twin Top 10s at Brockville
- Smith Pockets $2,500 With Win in Lafarge Aggregates & Concrete 150
- Brandon Watson Wins Lucie Aylwin Memorial 51