Patriot Performance is now PROMAXX—and still making high quality, affordable performance cylinder heads for first-gen small and big block Chevy.
Joe Gibbs Driven XP3 Synthetic Racing Motor Oil provides the same protection after 5,000 miles or 5,000 laps as it does right out of the bottle.
Racequip's affordable Full Face Helmets exceed Snell SA-2010 safety ratings for excellent protection. The lightweight composite shell and Nomex® lining provides comfort during the heat of competition.
If you go by the official NHRA national event calendar, drag racin' season officially began this past weekend with the Winternationals in Pomona, CA. But if you're a true believer, you know the season never really ends. There is always something to be done to the race car to improve your odds of beating the guy in the next round at the next race at the next track at--well, you know the drill.
Mom always said, "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today." And darn it, she was right.
So even though the 2013 racing season doesn't crank up for a few months yet, now is the time to get cracking on getting your race car ready for competition. Whether that means just a refresh or a complete rebuild, Summit Racing Equipment has the parts you need to accomplish the task. Here are a couple of the latest products to hit our warehouse:
- All Six Weekly Racing Divisions Are Set for Scotia Speedworld's Opening Night
- NASCAR Hall of Fame announces new inductees
- Lapcevich Opens 2013 Season with Runner-Up Result at CTMP
- Kearnan Claims OMRS Modified Win in Season Opener at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Speedway
- Gordon, Donaldson, Howells & Kearnan Take Checkers at CTMP Speedway Opening Night
- Danny O'Brien Thrills Brockville Crowd with May 18 Win
- Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Heads to Shannonville for 46th Annual DAC Trillium Trophy Races
- Murray and Shepherd Land In Barrie's Winners Circle
- Zardo Uses 'Bump & Run' to Score First Late Model Victory
- Hathaway Rocks NASCAR Season Opener
- Fowl Mood's Potts Scores Third Consecutive Top 5 at Brighton