RIVER GLADE, NB (August 24, 2012) - With his win in Friday's Jones Auto Body Twin 75s at Petty International Raceway, Russell Smith Jr. will become the 30th different driver to have his name etched on the illustrious River Glade International winner's cup. Smith beat Chris Reid (second) and Cal Hatfield (third) to the finish line with a 2.32-second margin of victory.
RIVER GLADE, NB - JUNE 2, 2012 - Jonathan Hicken (Brudenell, PE) drove to the front early in the Lucas Oil 100 at Petty International Raceway on Saturday night and held off all comers on multiple late race restarts to take the win in Round Two of the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
RIVER GLADE, NB (May 19, 2012) - Champion New Brunswick racer Dave O'Blenis took home the checkers Saturday night at Petty International Raceway as winner of the GT Enterprises Sportsman 150. O'Blenis beat Nova Scotia sportsman champion racer Colby Smith by just a 1/2-car length at the finish line after leading 96 laps en route to the win in what was round one of six for the sportsman series scheduled at Petty this summer. Veteran New Brunswick multi-time champion Bill Sommerville finished third on the 25-car field.
RIVER GLADE, NB - Petty International Raceway is expanding its 2012 schedule with a "run what you brung" outlaw race on July 14. The Oval Outlaw Triple 44's presented by O'Blenis & Sons Roofing and Siding will offer racers and race fans alike a no-holds-barred event unlike anything seen in recent racing history in the Maritimes.
- Smith Pockets $2,500 With Win in Lafarge Aggregates & Concrete 150
- Brandon Watson Wins Lucie Aylwin Memorial 51
- Gary McLean Takes North Toronto Auctions OSCAAR Opener
- Craig's Border Patrol Report for May 19
- Jason White Runs Strong in NCATS Season Opener
- NOSA Sprints Set to Return to Winnipeg
- Styres, Turner, Boughton & McDonald Grab Opening Night Wins at Ohsweken
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Report- May 14
- Peterborough Speedway kicks off 2103 with successful Fan Appreciation Night
- Kennington opens NCATS title defense with a fourth-place result at CTMP
- EMCO Dodge driver Noel Dowler scores top 10 finish in NCATS season opener