Halifax, NS, August 21, 2013) The Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour is headed to Petty International Raceway this Saturday for the Parts for Trucks 150. This is the third and final trip of the season to the ¼ mile oval located just outside of Moncton in River Glade, NB.
(Moncton, NB, July 13, 2013) – Shawn Tucker of Fredericton took home his first victory of the season by holding off all comers on a restart with three laps remaining to capture the Fast Eddie Racewear 100. The win is Tucker's first career victory at Petty Raceway and the 19th of his career on the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
RIVER GLADE, NB (August 24, 2012) - With his win in Friday's Jones Auto Body Twin 75s at Petty International Raceway, Russell Smith Jr. will become the 30th different driver to have his name etched on the illustrious River Glade International winner's cup. Smith beat Chris Reid (second) and Cal Hatfield (third) to the finish line with a 2.32-second margin of victory.
RIVER GLADE, NB - JUNE 2, 2012 - Jonathan Hicken (Brudenell, PE) drove to the front early in the Lucas Oil 100 at Petty International Raceway on Saturday night and held off all comers on multiple late race restarts to take the win in Round Two of the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
RIVER GLADE, NB (May 19, 2012) - Champion New Brunswick racer Dave O'Blenis took home the checkers Saturday night at Petty International Raceway as winner of the GT Enterprises Sportsman 150. O'Blenis beat Nova Scotia sportsman champion racer Colby Smith by just a 1/2-car length at the finish line after leading 96 laps en route to the win in what was round one of six for the sportsman series scheduled at Petty this summer. Veteran New Brunswick multi-time champion Bill Sommerville finished third on the 25-car field.
RIVER GLADE, NB - Petty International Raceway is expanding its 2012 schedule with a "run what you brung" outlaw race on July 14. The Oval Outlaw Triple 44's presented by O'Blenis & Sons Roofing and Siding will offer racers and race fans alike a no-holds-barred event unlike anything seen in recent racing history in the Maritimes.
- Jeremy Coulter Looks for a Breakthrough Lucas Oil Sportsman Cup Season
- Driverseat Kitchener Joins Castell for 2015 Race Season
- 2014 Platinum Cup Champion Hargrove Returning To Series At Toronto
- Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix Presented By Hawk Performance Will Feature Four Corrals
- Bryan Sudsbury Set for May 30th Return To Peterborough Speedway
- Cayden Lapcevich Wins Super Stock Feature, Announces Intentions to Defend Sunset Speedway Championship
- Defending Champion Anthony DiBello Pleased With Early Season Success
- Lee Winger Ready for Week 3 of Ohsweken Speedway Season
- Sean Grosman Looking For ‘Redemption’ At Flamboro Speedway
- Strong Finish In APC Series Opener Has Matt Pritiko Hopeful for 2015 Season
- Veteran Tim Ellis Ready to Chase Late Model Championship at Sauble