@pettyraceway_nb • (Wednesday, July 8) - RIVER GLADE, NEW BRUNSWICK) - Petty International Raceway in River Glade, New Brunswick is in for a night of "smashing firsts" on Saturday night, July 11 at 6pm.
@ProStockTour • pettyraceway_nb • @The_Linde_Group • (Halifax, NS, June 24, 2015) The Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour is headed to Petty International Raceway this Saturday for the Linde 100. The 100-lap stock car event marks round five of 12 for the popular regional series.
@ProStockTour • @pettyraceway_nb • MONCTON, NB – Dylan Blenkhorn of Truro, Nova Scotia recorded his second Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour feature win in as many races by driving to victory lane in the Irving Oil Blending & Packaging 100 at Petty International Raceway.
Halifax, NS, August 21, 2013) The Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour is headed to Petty International Raceway this Saturday for the Parts for Trucks 150. This is the third and final trip of the season to the ¼ mile oval located just outside of Moncton in River Glade, NB.
(Moncton, NB, July 13, 2013) – Shawn Tucker of Fredericton took home his first victory of the season by holding off all comers on a restart with three laps remaining to capture the Fast Eddie Racewear 100. The win is Tucker's first career victory at Petty Raceway and the 19th of his career on the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
RIVER GLADE, NB (August 24, 2012) - With his win in Friday's Jones Auto Body Twin 75s at Petty International Raceway, Russell Smith Jr. will become the 30th different driver to have his name etched on the illustrious River Glade International winner's cup. Smith beat Chris Reid (second) and Cal Hatfield (third) to the finish line with a 2.32-second margin of victory.
RIVER GLADE, NB - JUNE 2, 2012 - Jonathan Hicken (Brudenell, PE) drove to the front early in the Lucas Oil 100 at Petty International Raceway on Saturday night and held off all comers on multiple late race restarts to take the win in Round Two of the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
RIVER GLADE, NB (May 19, 2012) - Champion New Brunswick racer Dave O'Blenis took home the checkers Saturday night at Petty International Raceway as winner of the GT Enterprises Sportsman 150. O'Blenis beat Nova Scotia sportsman champion racer Colby Smith by just a 1/2-car length at the finish line after leading 96 laps en route to the win in what was round one of six for the sportsman series scheduled at Petty this summer. Veteran New Brunswick multi-time champion Bill Sommerville finished third on the 25-car field.
- Voting open for NASCAR Most Popular Driver Awards
- Waterloo Regional Kart Club to host Oktoberfest on Saturday
- Atlantic Tiltload Maritime League of Legends Hit The "Road" Sunday for Season Finale
- Tagg Seeking First Thompson Title in Rookie Season
- Samantha Shaw Secures a Seat for the Autumn Colours Classic Young Guns Showcase
- PREVIEW: Autumn Colors Classic at Peterborough Speedway
- ‘Handsome’ Chris Mitchell Pairs with Josh Gruntz for Autumn Colours Classic Return
- Corey Jones In Search of Redemption at Autumn Colours Classic
- 'The Prodigy' Hopes For Perfection At Peterborough
- 2016 THERMO TEC Catalog Now Available
- Shawn Chenoweth Planning Double Duty Weekend at Peterborough's Autumn Colours Classic