VARAC's Canadian Historic Grand Prix (CHGP) takes place this coming weekend (June 14-16, 2013) at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Inside Track Communications has produced the official event program for the weekend. The piece includes schedules, bios, features, maps, entry lists and more.
BOWMANVILLE, ON – With the American Le Mans Series, presented by Tequila Patrón 2012 season wrapped up with last weekend's 15th Annual Petit Le Mans, the Series announced their 2013 schedule. The date for the Mobil 1 presents the Grand Prix of Mosport will be July 21. 2013 will be the last season of the American Le Mans Series as Canadian fans have come to know it. Starting in 2014, the much anticipated merger with GRAND-AM will take effect.
Have you ordered your tickets for the Superbike Doubleheader Weekend yet? For more info and to purchase your tickets, click here. The national titles will be up for grabs in the season finale of the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship. Canada's top motorcycle riders including seven time champion Jordan Szoke, local rider Alex Welsh, Steve Crevier, Jodi Christie and many more compete for wins in six classes
This past weekend saw Damian Cownden Racing Top Fuel Nitro-Harley Davidson team take to the track for the first event of the 2012 Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association (CMDRA) season. The team came into the event in Napierville, Quebec as the two time defending Canadian champions.
Toronto, May 19, 2012 – The competitors of the Canadian Touring Car Championship (CTCC) presented by Continental Tire got on the track today to compete for the first time this season at the new Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Heat, spectators and excitement were certainly there to make Round 1 a magnificent race.
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly Mosport International Raceway) unveiled its new logo today in advance of the 2012 season which will kick off with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series opener at the Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend presented by Castrol Edge on May 18-20.
BOWMANVILLE, Ontario (February 10, 2012) Canadian Tire today announced a long term partnership with Mosport International Raceway, a renowned racing facility located in Bowmanville, Ontario. The track will be renamed Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. As part of a commitment to further establishing itself as Canada's automotive authority, Canadian Tire is increasing its investment to support motorsports in Canada through this partnership.
- Final NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Race at CTMP Speedway runs this Saturday
- IHRA Canada Program Growing With Addition of Estevan Drag Racing Association
- Hawley Expands the Drag Racing School Program to Washington
- Silliker Goes 3 For 4 in Portland
- Robichon and Willis Lead the Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Back to CTMP
- Butler Sweeps at Red River
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Rundown - June 14/15
- Mario Andretti To Be Inducted Into The Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- Watson Wins Season Opener for the Ontario Topless Sprints
- McDonald Claims Second Brockville Victory of 2013
- NDRA Pro Doorslammers All Out at Grand Bend