Toronto, Ontario (February 05, 2014) – As the 2014 IndyCar Series gets set to roar back into life next month, Andretti Autosport racer, James Hinchcliffe, heads back to Canada this week to put his co-hosting skills to the test on TV and radio.
December 19, 2014- On Thursday, four-time IndyCar Series champ Dario Franchitti held his first media availability since announcing he would be unable to continue his racing career last month. Franchitti, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner, competed for Target Chip Ganassi Racing the past five seasons in the No. 10 Honda-powered car.
PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS (Friday, Sept. 13, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that it will not return to Baltimore in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS (Thursday, July 25, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that all engines supplied to IZOD IndyCar Series teams will utilize only twin turbocharger systems beginning with the 2014 season.
- Brandon Watson Set For Return to ARCA/CRA Super Series at Anderson Speedway
- Royal Purple renews sponsorship with Global Rallycross
- Joey Ladouceur Racing DIRTcar Sportsman and Pro Cam Trucks in 2014
- Hawk Performance Named As Presenting Sponsor of the Mobil 1 Sportscar Grand Prix
- Former Karters Looking Forward to Saturday Night Racing at Merrittville
- Children's Tumour Foundation Extends Successful 'Art Car' Program
- Joe's Transmission Named Title Sponsor for Canada Day Spectacular
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: April 22nd Edition
- Varney Motor Speedway Sold
- Sportsman Champions Wilson & Gray Ready to Defend Their Title
- Bob Nagy Returns to Pro Modified Racing with New Corvette