PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS (Friday, Sept. 13, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that it will not return to Baltimore in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS (Thursday, July 25, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that all engines supplied to IZOD IndyCar Series teams will utilize only twin turbocharger systems beginning with the 2014 season.
NEWTON, IO - James Hinchcliffe, who led 33 total laps on ovals in his previous two IZOD IndyCar Series seasons, led all but 24 to dominate the Iowa Corn Indy 250 presented by DEKALB at Iowa Speedway.
Indianapolis. The month of May. If you're a race fan, I don't think you need any more than those two statements to imagine pure bliss. Luckily for me, I was able to take my own small part in the proceedings this year by racing in the Night Before the 500 at Lucas Oil Raceway. Just a few miles away from the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway, many young drivers – like me – experienced our first oval race this past weekend.
- Alex Guenette Back On Track in Florida
- Doiron Determined to Rebound After Frustrating 2013 Season
- Evoy Continues to Build on his Record of Success
- Dalton Kellett and Team Pelfrey Enjoy Positive Pro Mazda Test
- Chudleigh Returns to European Formula Renault Series
- Frank Hawley Drag Racing School Adds New Locations and New Programs for 2014
- Formula 1600 Returns to the Streets of Toronto
- Twin Wins for Power in 2013
- Chase Elliott DQ gives second consecutive Snowball Derby win to Erik Jones
- Top Three Not Enough For Eaton
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: December 6th Snowball Derby Edition