INDIANAPOLIS (Monday, May 13, 2013) - Respected longtime motorsports executive Derrick Walker will become President, Operations & Competition of INDYCAR, effective May 27, Hulman & Company chief executive officer Mark Miles announced today.
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL -- Canadian James Hinchcliffe led the final 300 yards of the Itaipava Sao Paulo Indy 300 presented by Nestle, which is all that was necessary. Hinchcliffe overtook Takuma Sato in the final turn of the final lap to win by .3463 of a second, preventing A.J. Foyt Racing from earning consecutive victories.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – There's no feeling quite like the first time you get behind the wheel of a race car, and for Davin Foster, a rising young karting star on the verge of making his transition to cars, several days earlier this week at the RaceCraft1 facility in Indianapolis was a special one.
TORONTO, ON - Paul Tracy, the 2003 CART champion and native of Scarborough, Ontario, will undoubtedly blend his humor with unvarnished analysis as he joins Sportsnet's broadcasts of the IZOD IndyCar Series at select races this season.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Firestone Indy Lights announced today that the introduction of its next-generation car will be delayed until after the 2014 season.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - INDYCAR and its television partners today announced IZOD IndyCar Series television windows for consistent blocks of network coverage and new race distances at selected events.
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Week 3 Report
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing
- Doiron Takes Third in Mohawk Season Opener
- Mills Struggles in Sportsman Debut
- SAD NEWS: Harry Macy
- Jamie Cox Scores First Delaware Late Model Feature Win
- Dobbs & Deeks Set The Pace for 2013 NDRA AFC/ Pro Doorslammmer Season
- South Buxton Won't Let Vandalism Stop Racing Action
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Rundown - May 17-19
- All Six Weekly Racing Divisions Are Set for Scotia Speedworld's Opening Night
- NASCAR Hall of Fame announces new inductees