(CLOVER, SC) May 27, 2014 — PFC Brakes is proud to be the official brake supplier for the 2015 Indy Lights Series and will be featured on the Dallara IL-15 car. The new PFC full brake package utilizes purpose built, shape optimized 6-pot Monobloc calipers, PFC discs with patented slot pattern, and PFC race pads.
PORTER, TX • @Royal_Purple – Premium synthetic lubricant manufacturer, Royal Purple, has officially made its return to the Indianapolis 500. The Royal Purple-sponsored No. 6 Robert Graham - KV Racing Technology Chevrolet/Dallara/Firestone entry driven by Townsend Bell debuted May 10 and has taken to the track ahead of the 98th running of the race on Sunday, May 25.
Toronto, Ontario (February 05, 2014) – As the 2014 IndyCar Series gets set to roar back into life next month, Andretti Autosport racer, James Hinchcliffe, heads back to Canada this week to put his co-hosting skills to the test on TV and radio.
December 19, 2014- On Thursday, four-time IndyCar Series champ Dario Franchitti held his first media availability since announcing he would be unable to continue his racing career last month. Franchitti, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner, competed for Target Chip Ganassi Racing the past five seasons in the No. 10 Honda-powered car.
PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
- Jason Parker Earns First Career Sunset Speedway Win in July 27th Invitational
- Matt Pritiko Races to Runner-Up Finish In Round 4 of APC Six Pack Series
- Jason Hathaway Endures Frustrating Outing at Autodrome St-Eustache
- Legends Standout Nick Ledson Impresses In Late Model Debut
- NCATS: Steckly wins again at St-Eustache
- Modified Sophomore Branden Bullen Prepared For Rick Woolner Memorial
- Matt Pritiko Eagerly Anticipating APC Six Pack Series Return To Flamboro Speedway
- Andrew Gresel Carries OSCAAR Super Late Model Tour Points Lead Into Sauble
- Jeff Lapcevich Set For First Oval Start of 2014 This Weekend
- Rick Woolner Memorial up Next for Tommy Robb
- Targa Newfoundland Adds Saturday Pre-Event Activities in Revised Schedule