Toronto, Ontario (February 05, 2014) – As the 2014 IndyCar Series gets set to roar back into life next month, Andretti Autosport racer, James Hinchcliffe, heads back to Canada this week to put his co-hosting skills to the test on TV and radio.
December 19, 2014- On Thursday, four-time IndyCar Series champ Dario Franchitti held his first media availability since announcing he would be unable to continue his racing career last month. Franchitti, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner, competed for Target Chip Ganassi Racing the past five seasons in the No. 10 Honda-powered car.
PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS (Friday, Sept. 13, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that it will not return to Baltimore in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS (Thursday, July 25, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that all engines supplied to IZOD IndyCar Series teams will utilize only twin turbocharger systems beginning with the 2014 season.
- O'Blenis Back at Brighton in 2014
- Matt Pritiko Focused on Delaware Speedway Championship in 2014
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: April 16th Edition
- Derek Lynch Commits to Kawartha Speedway's Grassroots Racing Series
- Leaf Racewear Will Be Joining DSE Sportsman Racing Series for 2014
- Engine Issues Hamper Impressive Performance for Brandon Watson in Border Wars 7-Up 150
- Bosch Broadens Brake, Sensor and HD Starter Lines
- Paolo Giust Hoping for Good 2014 Season in PMRA Pro Modifieds
- Big Time NASCAR Racing Returns to Edmonton
- Ian Hill Racing Reveals New Logo and Sponsorship Plans
- Brandon McFerran Looks to Join Mini Stock Elite in 2014