Toronto, Ontario (February 05, 2014) – As the 2014 IndyCar Series gets set to roar back into life next month, Andretti Autosport racer, James Hinchcliffe, heads back to Canada this week to put his co-hosting skills to the test on TV and radio.
December 19, 2014- On Thursday, four-time IndyCar Series champ Dario Franchitti held his first media availability since announcing he would be unable to continue his racing career last month. Franchitti, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner, competed for Target Chip Ganassi Racing the past five seasons in the No. 10 Honda-powered car.
PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS (Friday, Sept. 13, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that it will not return to Baltimore in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS (Thursday, July 25, 2013) - INDYCAR announced today that all engines supplied to IZOD IndyCar Series teams will utilize only twin turbocharger systems beginning with the 2014 season.
- JB Motorsport Insurance Back With Safety Initiative Program for 2014 PMRA, PBSS and Quick 32 Season
- NGK To Support PMRA, PBSS and Quick 32 Again in 2014
- Tagliani Set for TUDOR United SportsCar 12 Hours of Sebring
- Brian's Sports Cards and Collectibles To Present Merrittville's 'Fan of the Week' Promotion
- ATI Performance Products Continue Support of DSE Sportsman Racing Series
- Thirteen Schools Register for Delaware Speedway's High School Challenge
- Parts for Trucks Returns for Fourth Season with Pro Stocks
- Daniel Bois Joins London Recreational Racing For 2014 Season
- Wiseco Performance Parts Returns as Title Sponsor for PBSS
- Southern Ontario Sprints release 2014 schedule
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: March 3rd Edition