Sonoma, Cali. (August 24, 2014) – Despite a 6.0 magnitude earthquake with an epicenter mere miles from Sonoma Raceway, the final race of the 2014 Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires season went off without a hitch on Sunday.
(CLOVER, SC) May 27, 2014 — PFC Brakes is proud to be the official brake supplier for the 2015 Indy Lights Series and will be featured on the Dallara IL-15 car. The new PFC full brake package utilizes purpose built, shape optimized 6-pot Monobloc calipers, PFC discs with patented slot pattern, and PFC race pads.
PORTER, TX • @Royal_Purple – Premium synthetic lubricant manufacturer, Royal Purple, has officially made its return to the Indianapolis 500. The Royal Purple-sponsored No. 6 Robert Graham - KV Racing Technology Chevrolet/Dallara/Firestone entry driven by Townsend Bell debuted May 10 and has taken to the track ahead of the 98th running of the race on Sunday, May 25.
Toronto, Ontario (February 05, 2014) – As the 2014 IndyCar Series gets set to roar back into life next month, Andretti Autosport racer, James Hinchcliffe, heads back to Canada this week to put his co-hosting skills to the test on TV and radio.
December 19, 2014- On Thursday, four-time IndyCar Series champ Dario Franchitti held his first media availability since announcing he would be unable to continue his racing career last month. Franchitti, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner, competed for Target Chip Ganassi Racing the past five seasons in the No. 10 Honda-powered car.
PALMETTO, Fla. (November 26, 2013) - Andersen Promotions today announced Advanced Engine Research Ltd (AER) as the new engine supplier for Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires. AER was selected following a thorough review of proposals submitted by five prospective engine suppliers.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Target Chip Ganassi Racing (TCGR) announced today that three-time Indianapolis 500 Winner and four-time IndyCar Series Champion Dario Franchitti will be unable to continue his auto racing career. The IndyCar Series legend ends his career with 31 Indy car wins (tied for eighth on the all-time list) and 33 poles (sixth on the all-time list).
FONTANA, CA - For the eighth consecutive year, the IZOD IndyCar Series champion was determined in the final race -- 500 high-speed, high-drama miles played out over 3 hours under the lights at Auto Club Speedway.
- CTMP: Tagliani earns pole for the Chevrolet Silverado 250
- NCATS: Ranger sets track record in qualifying at CTMP
- Jason Parker Set To Clinch Third Career Sauble Speedway Championship
- Nick Goetz Sets Sights on Top-5 Finish at Sunset
- Corey Jones Ready to Go For Peterborough
- NASCAR: Tony Stewart set for return to racing (Transcript)
- Cayden Lapcevich Enjoying First Shot At Sunset Speedway Gold
- Jeff Lapcevich Hoping To Improve On Runner-Up Finishes at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Jerrid Morphy Encouraged By Recent Improvements
- Rookie Jordan Latimer Aiming For Third Straight Podium Finish at Barrie Speedway
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: August 29th Edition