May 20, 2013: After earning a pair of fourth place finishes to start the 2013 season at Brighton Speedway, Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing Late Model team were looking to improve on that this past week. Stu Archer was also back behind the wheel of his Canadian Modified, looking to gain more experience and build on their program with each race.
May 18, 2013- A solid field of 23 cars arrived at Brighton Speedway for the first race of the 2013 Sanderson Tier and Automotive Southern Ontario Sprints season presented by Noco Fuels and Rock 107. At the end of the 20 lap feature the near capacity crowd was left with a memorable finish as teammates Glenn Styres, Jamie Collard and Keith Dempster swept the podium.
Brighton, ON- The 2013 season will get off to an exciting start this weekend as the stars and cars of the Brighton Speedway take to fast 1/3rd mile oval this Saturday for the first time to start their quest for a championship title.
BRIGHTON, ON- After winning back to back features at Brighton Speedway, Greg Belyea was aiming for three in a row as he continues his second half surge towards the top of the standings in the 2012 season. Charlie Sandercock was also in action this week with the Excel Tower Racing Sprint car, leaving the comforts of their home track Brighton Speedway and hitting the road to Ohsweken Speedway and South Buxton Raceway.
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing
- Doiron Takes Third in Mohawk Season Opener
- Mills Struggles in Sportsman Debut
- SAD NEWS: Harry Macy
- Jamie Cox Scores First Delaware Late Model Feature Win
- Dobbs & Deeks Set The Pace for 2013 NDRA AFC/ Pro Doorslammmer Season
- South Buxton Won't Let Vandalism Stop Racing Action
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Rundown - May 17-19
- All Six Weekly Racing Divisions Are Set for Scotia Speedworld's Opening Night
- NASCAR Hall of Fame announces new inductees
- Lapcevich Opens 2013 Season with Runner-Up Result at CTMP