During the late fall, Inside Track TV caught up with 2011 Delaware Speedway Late Model champion Andrew Gresel. As part of the discussion, host Spencer Lewis spoke with Gresel about his pending debut with the ARCA Racing Series. The Hepworth, Ontario native also touched on his Late Model career, Delaware Speedway and what to expect from his Sauble Falls Racing Team in the near future.
SALEM, IN - For the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race at Salem Speedway Maryeve Dufault had her hopes set high. She was rejoining Carter 2 Motorsports, C2M, for the second time this year and was racing at a track that she has come to enjoy. Despite a rough qualifying run the short track lived up to her expectations until a late race run-in.
MOORESVILLE, NC – Canadian racecar driver Maryeve Dufault today announced her return to ARCA competition driving car #40 M5 Sports Entertainment/Descendo Fine Art/Dodge for CM2 Motorsports this weekend at Pocono Raceway in the Pennsylvania ARCA 125.
- NCATS: J.R. Fitzpatrick earns the pole for Sunday's NASCAR season opener at CTMPe For NASCAR Season Opener
- Dowler Anxious to Begin New Season
- Canadian Tire and Scott Steckly Team Up for Year 5
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Notebook- May 17, 2013
- PHOTOS: Eric Latino walks away from huge crash at Cayuga Dragway
- The OSCAAR Modified Series begins its Sophomore Season this Weekend at Sunset Speedway
- OSCAAR SLM Will Open the Season with the Lucie Aylwin Memorial 50
- Lapcevich Set for CTMP Challenges
- RIP Dick Trickle
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: May 16, 2013
- Frustrating Night at Brighton for Belyea