NEWARK, DE – VP Racing Fuels has reached agreement with Series Owner Tom Curley to fuel both the ACT Late Model Series in New England, the Serie ACT in Canada and Thunder Road Speedway in Barre, Vermont.
BARRE, VT – The sun shone on eight-time American Canadian Tour Champion Brian Hoar, as his trademark patience brought him his second Merchants Bank 150 in as many years on a beautiful afternoon on Sunday, April 28. Middlesex, VT's Dave Pembroke came home a stout second, and 7-time ACT Champion Jean-Paul Cyr brought home a third place finish.
Waterbury, VT – Race season is finally upon us as the American Canadian Tour kicks off their 2013 season with the New Hampshire Governor's Cup 150 at Lee USA Speedway on Sunday, April 14th. The pressure will be on for last year's winner Brian Hoar and 8-time Lee USA Speedway Champion and defending ACT Champion Wayne Helliwell, Jr., but the competition will be hungry after a long offseason away.
Waterbury, VT – 2013's American Canadian Tour Season Opener on April 13/14 will mark the 23rd ACT event at Lee USA Speedway in Lee, NH – and the 14th Season opener at the track – giving today's drivers a chance at being a part of a storied history at Lee USA Speedway with the American Canadian Tour.
WATERBURY, VT – American Canadian Tour officials have announced the hiring of several new officials across the Série ACT Castrol, Thunder Road, and the American Canadian Tour for the 2013 season.
- Ladouceur Grabs 7th in Brockville's Seaway Sportsman Series Debut
- Keselowski To Appear in the IWK 250 at Riverside Speedway
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: May 24, 2013
- Admiraal Racing Back on Track After Long Layoff
- White Wins Big at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Greg Belyea's Early Season Struggles Continue at Brighton
- Linde Leads the Way With 'Most Laps Led' Award
- Raabe & Nadeau Earn Victories for Lafrance Performance on Victoria Day Weekend
- VARAC Rolls Into Shannonville This Weekend
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Week 3 Report
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing