Accomplished Canadian road racer Ron Fellows will return to the seat he's occupied for the last four years in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, as JR Motorsports announced today he will compete in all three road-course races this season in the No. 5 Chevrolet. Those races include Road America (Elkhart Lake, Wis.) on June 23, Watkins Glen International (Watkins Glen, N.Y.) on Aug. 11, and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) on Aug. 18.
As the Official High Performance Driving School of Chevrolet, the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at the Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club (located 45 minutes west of Las Vegas) exclusively uses current model Corvette ZR1, ZO6 and Grand Sport models all fitted with Michelin PS2 ZP tires. Utilizing 2.2 and 2.4 mile, 10 and 12-turn road course configurations, we will have you driving with speed, confidence and finesse using the performance driving techniques that helped to make Ron Fellows one of North America's most versatile and successful road racers.
It's Saturday at the Canadian Motorsports Expo and the line is forming out front for the Carl Edwards autograph session. It's chilly outside and there is some snow on the ground, but you can escape winter by coming to the CME. It's going to be a great day today at the CME! Check out the schedules below or visit www.CanadianMotorsportsExpo.com for more details.
Canadian Tire, a company with a long and proud history in Canadian racing, will have a significant presence at the upcoming Canadian Motorsports Expo (CME). The show takes place February 10, 11 and 12 at Toronto's International Centre.
- Ladouceur Grabs 7th in Brockville's Seaway Sportsman Series Debut
- Keselowski To Appear in the IWK 250 at Riverside Speedway
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: May 24, 2013
- Admiraal Racing Back on Track After Long Layoff
- White Wins Big at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Greg Belyea's Early Season Struggles Continue at Brighton
- Linde Leads the Way With 'Most Laps Led' Award
- Raabe & Nadeau Earn Victories for Lafrance Performance on Victoria Day Weekend
- VARAC Rolls Into Shannonville This Weekend
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Week 3 Report
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing