May 20, 2013: After earning a pair of fourth place finishes to start the 2013 season at Brighton Speedway, Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing Late Model team were looking to improve on that this past week. Stu Archer was also back behind the wheel of his Canadian Modified, looking to gain more experience and build on their program with each race.
For the final time in 2012, Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing team loaded their car up on Friday afternoon, and were on the road to the racetrack. Brockville Speedway was their destination as they hosted the final race in the Go Nuclear Late Model Challenge Series. Potts last raced at Brockville in August of 2011 with the now defunct Ontario Dirt Late Model Series with a sixth place result, and was hoping to better that finish on his return.
MAY 29, 2012 - After a disappointing night last week at Brighton, and some added frustration during a mid week race at Can Am, Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing team bounced back in a big way, leading every lap and dominating the 30 lap Late Model Feature at Brighton Speedway on Saturday night.
- Ladouceur Grabs 7th in Brockville's Seaway Sportsman Series Debut
- Keselowski To Appear in the IWK 250 at Riverside Speedway
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: May 24, 2013
- Admiraal Racing Back on Track After Long Layoff
- White Wins Big at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Greg Belyea's Early Season Struggles Continue at Brighton
- Linde Leads the Way With 'Most Laps Led' Award
- Raabe & Nadeau Earn Victories for Lafrance Performance on Victoria Day Weekend
- VARAC Rolls Into Shannonville This Weekend
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Week 3 Report
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing