BARBERVILLE, FL - The 2013 racing season has started off well for Lafrance Performance client Mario Clair, as he drove a solid race and scored a third place finish during the opening round of the Big Block Modified Super DIRTcar Series in the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Motorsports Park in Florida.
PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO... The New Humberstone Speedway is anxiously awaiting the start of the 2013 racing season at the Port Colborne speedplant. With excitement and anticipation, Track management would like to officially announce that Humberstone is returning to Sunday nights in 2013 with racing starting at 6:00pm sharp.
After getting back to victory lane last week at Brockville Speedway, Danny O'Brien returned this week with a busy weekend schedule with races at Mohawk Raceway on Friday night, Brockville Speedway on Saturday night and a 100 lap Canadian Nationals Series race at Cornwall Motor Speedway on Sunday. In addition, Danny also took part in 1000 Islands RV Customer Appreciation Day Sales on Saturday afternoon in Gananoque.
- Trevor Collver Rallies Local Support In 'Search For A Champion' Contest
- Billy 'Z3' Zardo Ready To Challenge For 2014 Sunset Speedway Championship
- JB Motorsport Insurance Back With Safety Initiative Program for 2014 PMRA, PBSS and Quick 32 Season
- NGK To Support PMRA, PBSS and Quick 32 Again in 2014
- Tagliani Set for TUDOR United SportsCar 12 Hours of Sebring
- Brian's Sports Cards and Collectibles To Present Merrittville's 'Fan of the Week' Promotion
- ATI Performance Products Continue Support of DSE Sportsman Racing Series
- Thirteen Schools Register for Delaware Speedway's High School Challenge
- Parts for Trucks Returns for Fourth Season with Pro Stocks
- Daniel Bois Joins London Recreational Racing For 2014 Season
- Wiseco Performance Parts Returns as Title Sponsor for PBSS