SAN ANTONIO, TX (March 17, 2014) VP Racing Fuels today announced the extension of its sponsorship of World Racing Group's DIRTcar Racing sanction body through 2017.
BARBERVILLE, FL - The 2013 racing season has started off well for Lafrance Performance client Mario Clair, as he drove a solid race and scored a third place finish during the opening round of the Big Block Modified Super DIRTcar Series in the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Motorsports Park in Florida.
PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO... The New Humberstone Speedway is anxiously awaiting the start of the 2013 racing season at the Port Colborne speedplant. With excitement and anticipation, Track management would like to officially announce that Humberstone is returning to Sunday nights in 2013 with racing starting at 6:00pm sharp.
After getting back to victory lane last week at Brockville Speedway, Danny O'Brien returned this week with a busy weekend schedule with races at Mohawk Raceway on Friday night, Brockville Speedway on Saturday night and a 100 lap Canadian Nationals Series race at Cornwall Motor Speedway on Sunday. In addition, Danny also took part in 1000 Islands RV Customer Appreciation Day Sales on Saturday afternoon in Gananoque.
- Brandon Watson Set For Return to ARCA/CRA Super Series at Anderson Speedway
- Royal Purple renews sponsorship with Global Rallycross
- Joey Ladouceur Racing DIRTcar Sportsman and Pro Cam Trucks in 2014
- Hawk Performance Named As Presenting Sponsor of the Mobil 1 Sportscar Grand Prix
- Former Karters Looking Forward to Saturday Night Racing at Merrittville
- Children's Tumour Foundation Extends Successful 'Art Car' Program
- Joe's Transmission Named Title Sponsor for Canada Day Spectacular
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: April 22nd Edition
- Varney Motor Speedway Sold
- Sportsman Champions Wilson & Gray Ready to Defend Their Title
- Bob Nagy Returns to Pro Modified Racing with New Corvette