BARBERVILLE, FL - The 2013 racing season has started off well for Lafrance Performance client Mario Clair, as he drove a solid race and scored a third place finish during the opening round of the Big Block Modified Super DIRTcar Series in the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Motorsports Park in Florida.
PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO... The New Humberstone Speedway is anxiously awaiting the start of the 2013 racing season at the Port Colborne speedplant. With excitement and anticipation, Track management would like to officially announce that Humberstone is returning to Sunday nights in 2013 with racing starting at 6:00pm sharp.
After getting back to victory lane last week at Brockville Speedway, Danny O'Brien returned this week with a busy weekend schedule with races at Mohawk Raceway on Friday night, Brockville Speedway on Saturday night and a 100 lap Canadian Nationals Series race at Cornwall Motor Speedway on Sunday. In addition, Danny also took part in 1000 Islands RV Customer Appreciation Day Sales on Saturday afternoon in Gananoque.
- Admiraal Racing Back on Track After Long Layoff
- White Wins Big at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Greg Belyea's Early Season Struggles Continue at Brighton
- Linde Leads the Way With 'Most Laps Led' Award
- Raabe & Nadeau Earn Victories for Lafrance Performance on Victoria Day Weekend
- VARAC Rolls Into Shannonville This Weekend
- Tillsonburg Outlaws Week 3 Report
- Busy Victoria Day Weekend for Arbuthnot Racing
- Doiron Takes Third in Mohawk Season Opener
- Mills Struggles in Sportsman Debut
- SAD NEWS: Harry Macy