BARBERVILLE, FL - The 2013 racing season has started off well for Lafrance Performance client Mario Clair, as he drove a solid race and scored a third place finish during the opening round of the Big Block Modified Super DIRTcar Series in the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Motorsports Park in Florida.
PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO... The New Humberstone Speedway is anxiously awaiting the start of the 2013 racing season at the Port Colborne speedplant. With excitement and anticipation, Track management would like to officially announce that Humberstone is returning to Sunday nights in 2013 with racing starting at 6:00pm sharp.
After getting back to victory lane last week at Brockville Speedway, Danny O'Brien returned this week with a busy weekend schedule with races at Mohawk Raceway on Friday night, Brockville Speedway on Saturday night and a 100 lap Canadian Nationals Series race at Cornwall Motor Speedway on Sunday. In addition, Danny also took part in 1000 Islands RV Customer Appreciation Day Sales on Saturday afternoon in Gananoque.
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: December 6th Snowball Derby Edition
- Hot Rods and Kustom Kars New to the 2014 Canadian Motorsports Expo
- Corey Earl Anxious For Another Shot To Close the Deal
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: December 5th Snowball Derby Edition
- F1600 Super Series To Debut at CTMP on Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend
- Spectacular DIRTcar Sportsman Debut Season for Ladouceur
- Team COPS to Educate CME Showgoers About Safety, on the Track, and on the Street
- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park Unveils 2014 Major Event Schedule
- Extreme Bus Makeover Won By Canadian Fan
- Day One: NASCAR Champion's Week In Las Vegas begins
- Mazda wins three AJAC awards and reports best ever November sales