SAN ANTONIO, TX (March 17, 2014) VP Racing Fuels today announced the extension of its sponsorship of World Racing Group's DIRTcar Racing sanction body through 2017.
BARBERVILLE, FL - The 2013 racing season has started off well for Lafrance Performance client Mario Clair, as he drove a solid race and scored a third place finish during the opening round of the Big Block Modified Super DIRTcar Series in the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Motorsports Park in Florida.
PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO... The New Humberstone Speedway is anxiously awaiting the start of the 2013 racing season at the Port Colborne speedplant. With excitement and anticipation, Track management would like to officially announce that Humberstone is returning to Sunday nights in 2013 with racing starting at 6:00pm sharp.
After getting back to victory lane last week at Brockville Speedway, Danny O'Brien returned this week with a busy weekend schedule with races at Mohawk Raceway on Friday night, Brockville Speedway on Saturday night and a 100 lap Canadian Nationals Series race at Cornwall Motor Speedway on Sunday. In addition, Danny also took part in 1000 Islands RV Customer Appreciation Day Sales on Saturday afternoon in Gananoque.
- Derek Lynch Commits to Kawartha Speedway's Grassroots Racing Series
- Leaf Racewear Will Be Joining DSE Sportsman Racing Series for 2014
- Engine Issues Hamper Impressive Performance for Brandon Watson in Border Wars 7-Up 150
- Bosch Broadens Brake, Sensor and HD Starter Lines
- Paolo Giust Hoping for Good 2014 Season in PMRA Pro Modifieds
- Big Time NASCAR Racing Returns to Edmonton
- Ian Hill Racing Reveals New Logo and Sponsorship Plans
- Brandon McFerran Looks to Join Mini Stock Elite in 2014
- Nexen Tire Concludes MOU with Spanish Auto Performance Testing Body
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: April 9th Edition
- Canadian Teams Head For ACT Lee Usa Opener April 13