In this Inside Track Ontario Short Track Notebook, Spencer Lewis includes news on several racers, including Leonard Johnston, Brandon McFerran, Brian Wilson Jr., Donny Beatty, Brent McLean and Steve Laking.
With the team's regular driver, Kirk Hooker, back in Canada due to family obligations for the start of New Smyrna Speedway's World Series of Asphalt Stock Car Racing (2013), veteran Ontario short track driver Steve Laking filled in for the first few nights until Hooker could make his way to Florida to re-take the reins of the #38 Late Model. In this episode, Spencer Lewis chatted with Laking before and after Night #2...
2012 Flamboro Speedway championship runner-up Steve Laking has announced plans to compete in November 24th's 'Mason Dixon Meltdown'. The event, contested under PASS Super Late Model Tour sanctioning, will run 200-laps at the historic Concord Speedway. While this weekend will mark Laking's debut with PASS's premier Super Late Model tour, the Guelph, ON veteran previously competed with the PASS Super Limited tour at Hickory Motor Speedway in April.
Flamboro Speedway Late Model frontrunner Steve Laking made his first career start with the burgeoning PASS Super Limited division over the weekend. The event brought Laking to the historic Hickory Motor Speedway, a facility that Laking had never seen until practice on Friday...
- Evoy Follows up Win at Mohawk with Runner-Up Finish at Brockville
- Di Lecce, White & Cryderman Victorious at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Emotional Win for Reid at Merrittville Speedway
- Danny O'Brien Scores Wild Win at Brockville
- Rick Miller Takes Inaugural Humberstone Appearance of the Go Nuclear Late Model Tour
- Jamie Cox Breaks Delaware Drought
- Daniels Breaks South Buxton Modified Feature Famine
- Styres Claims SOS Opener at Brighton Speedway
- Rookie David Ostella Clinches First Series Victory
- Flemming Takes Checkered Flag in the Lucas Oil 150 Season Opener at Scotia Speedworld
- Louis-Philippe Dumoulin wins NCATS opener at CTMP