FREDERICTON, NB - Steve Burns and Chris Johnston announced today that the Speedway has been sold to two local families, Max and Shawna Roy and Gary and Debbie Foley. The ownership transfer takes effect immediately.
FREDERICTON, NB - Farmington, Maine's Cassius Clark is the 2012 Auto Value 250 champion. Clark capped off an impressive SpeedWeekend run at Speedway 660 to take the checkered flag in Atlantic Canada's biggest
short track race of the season. The Pro All Star Series points leader won the race ahead of second place D.J. Shaw from Center Conway, New Hampshire and Matt Harris from Fredericton Junction.
FREDERICTON, NB - Ken MacKenzie won the Martin's Home Heating Firecracker 150 at Speedway 660 on Saturday night. MacKenzie passed his friend Dave O'Blenis to win the three thousand dollar first place prize
money in one of Atlantic Canada's biggest Sportsman races of the season.
- The Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour Heads to Scotia Speedworld This Weekend
- Admiraal Set For NASCAR Road Course Race at Sonoma
- Multimatic DSSV Is The Damper of Choice at Le Mans
- Final NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Race at CTMP Speedway runs this Saturday
- IHRA Canada Program Growing With Addition of Estevan Drag Racing Association
- Hawley Expands the Drag Racing School Program to Washington
- Silliker Goes 3 For 4 in Portland
- Robichon and Willis Lead the Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Back to CTMP
- Butler Sweeps at Red River
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Rundown - June 14/15
- Mario Andretti To Be Inducted Into The Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame