Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- Canadian Hargrove impresses in 8Star Indy Lights debut at St. Pete's
- Alberico Wins Again in Pro Mazda on the Streets of St. Pete
- Jake Eidson Sweeps Mazda Road to Indy USF2000 Weekend in St. Pete
- Dave Middleton Joins Full Throttle Speedway Staff
- Lowdown Hot Rods to Increase Presence in DSE Sportsman Series
- Dan Price Sheds Some Skin for his Debut OSCAAR Modified Season
- Inside Track Short Track Notebook: March 29th Edition
- Join the Friends of Brian Stevens and Support Merrittville's May 18th Memorial Race
- Amy Castell and Landmark Cinemas, Waterloo Partner to Promote 'Furious 7' Contest
- Spring Has Sprung at Riverside- Believe it !!!
- Next Generation of Winning Chevrolet Performance Engines An Option For Merrittville 358 Modified Division in 2015
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track