Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- SAD NEWS: Performance World promoter Larry King has passed away
- ‘The Prodigy’ Ready To Defend Frost Fest Title
- Rick Walt Finishes 10th at Autumn Colours Classic
- Gord Shepherd earns first career Autumn Colours Classic win
- Tyler Hawn takes 11th in Autumn Colours Classic at Peterborough
- Terry Woodley finishes 15th at Peterborough's Autumn Colors Classic
- 2014 Season Finale at Road Atlanta for Rebel Rock/ MBRP Racing
- Multimatic Victorious in BOSS 302R Mustang 'Swan Song' at CTSC 2014 Closer
- Mike Beyore finishes fourth at Peterborough's Autumn Colours Classic
- THANKS TO MOTHER NATURE AND THE HUNDREDS OF RACERS WHO CAME – WE ENDED THE GBM SEASON WITH A BANG !!!
- Peterborough Speedway set for final day of the Autumn Colours Classic
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track