Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- Flamboro Speedway Race Report- July 20, 2014
- OWASCO RV Presents Brighton Speedway Summer Slam
- Mike Nelson Scores Top-5 Finish in Lucas Oil Sportsman Cup Return to Flamboro
- Brandon McFerran Set for Round 2 of ‘Home and Home Series’
- Check Out Thermo Tec’s Cool Fuel Jug Cover and UV Shield
- Evoy Battles to Fifth Brockville Win of 2014
- UMP Mods and Late Models on tap for South Buxton on Saturday
- Steckly Foiled by Green/ White/ Checkered Finish
- McColm Scores Another Top 10 in CBRT Dodge
- Braidan Motorsports Appointed as Millers Oils Motorsports Dealer
- Magneti Marelli Motorsport Launches the 'LapTime Club'
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track