Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- Dylan Evoy Returns to Brockville Speedway Victory Lane on Saturday Night
- Summit Racing: Sparco Jade Top Driving Suits
- Hot August Nights Start at Peterborough Speedway
- Mark Dilley Survives Autodrome St-Eustache with 7th Place Finish
- Kelly Balson Recovers from Late-Race Spin to Salvage 6th at Sauble Speedway
- Andrew Gresel Tallies Second Victory of the Season on Home Soil
- Josh Stade Eagerly Anticipating Sauble Speedway’s Dash for Cash
- Scott McTeer Ready for Sauble Speedway Dash for Cash
- Jeff Lapcevich Registers Top-5 in Return to Oval Competition
- Performance Improvements: Last Week of Savings!
- BURGER BARN NORTHERN SUMMER NATIONALS REPORT
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track