Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- Despite Partial Schedule Kevin Bridge Remains Relevant In Mini Stock Division
- Disheartening Outcome for Garwood at BARC Ontario Grand Prix
- Full Line of Eibach Platinum Springs Now Available from Eibach Canada
- Unpredictable Race For Victories, Titles Continues At Calabogie
- Peterborough Speedway Names David Brown Head Technical Inspector
- Autism Awareness Night Part of This Week’s Show at Peterborough Speedway
- Ranger Looks to Continue Winning Ways at ICAR
- Ohsweken's Triple Crown Showdown TONIGHT !!!
- Jordan Howse Aiming For Championship Push In 2015
- Brandon Watson Set For Flamboro Speedway Return
- Lane Zardo Files Entry for Flamboro Speedway’s Canada Day Invitational
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track