Wednesday, 28 December 2011 12:42
TORONTO, ON - Seven Canadian men have today been named as the 2012 inductees into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame announced Chairman Dr . Hugh Scully."These new honourable members have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to Canadian motorsports and it is an honour to confirm their entry into our Hall," said Dr . Scully.
Published in Breaking News
- Join the Friends of Brian Stevens and Support Merrittville's May 18th Memorial Race
- Amy Castell and Landmark Cinemas, Waterloo Partner to Promote 'Furious 7' Contest
- Spring Has Sprung at Riverside- Believe it !!!
- Next Generation of Winning Chevrolet Performance Engines An Option For Merrittville 358 Modified Division in 2015
- Quebec-Based GT Racing Prideful, Passionate in Preparation for 2015 Season
- Multimatic Motorsports Endures Tough Weekend At Sebring
- Jason Parker and Scott McTeer Partner for Sauble Speedway Championship Run
- Cabarrus County- Where Racing Lives!
- New Brunswick Short Track Challenge Series Announced
- Chad Strawn's Modified unveiling at Motorama catches lots of attention
- Twin Top-10 Finishes Have Blaine Perkins Confident After Madera Speedway
THE BUZZTweets by @Inside_Track