MISSISSAUGA, ONT (April 25, 2013) – Nissan is pleased to announce the appointment of Brian Thomas as Director of Marketing for Nissan Canada Inc, replacing Judy Wheeler who is named Regional Vice President of Nissan North America, Southeast Region. In this role Brian will be responsible for all planning and implementation of Nissan marketing efforts across Canada, as well as product planning and vehicle sales incentive development.
London, UK (March 13, 2012) – Nissan is aiming to change the face of endurance racing forever by becoming a founding partner in the most radical motorsport project of its time – Nissan DeltaWing.
- Watson Wins Season Opener for the Ontario Topless Sprints
- McDonald Claims Second Brockville Victory of 2013
- NDRA Pro Doorslammers All Out at Grand Bend
- Donaldson and Brown First Repeat Winners of 2013 at CTMP Speedway
- Bernard Racks Up Second NLSA Win of 2013
- OSCAAR Signs With BLM as Agency of Record
- Watson Wins Second OSCAAR SLM Feature of 2013
- PMRA/ Quick 32/ PBSS Return to Cayuga for the South Coast Community Weekend
- Plans Approved to Redevelop Daytona Speedway Frontstretch
- Lapcevich Suffers Tire Woes at Delaware
- Race Results from the All-Bike Weekend at Grand Bend Motorplex