BOWMANVILLE, ON - Jason Hathaway and his T3R/ EHR race team posted an awesome 3rd place finish at the first race of the 2013 NCTS season the Vortex Brake Pads 200 this afternoon. It was also a historic day trackside as the entire race was broadcast live across the country on CTV showcasing the series and the high level of competition.
Bowmanville, Ont. May 19, 2013. Jason White was thrilled for the inaugural race of the 2013 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series season at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park on Sunday, but the day dealt him a handful of obstacles to tackle behind the wheel of his #21 Bowers & Wilkins Dodge prepared by DJK Racing.
BOWMANVILLE, ON - Sherwood Park, Alberta's Noel Dowler and the #5 EMCO/Rheem Dodge team demonstrated that hard work pays off in round number one of the 2013 NASCAR Canadian Tire series this past weekend. Following months of hard work in the off season the team also dealt with adversity during the race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and battled hard to record an eighth place finish.
The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series kicked off its 2013 season on Sunday afternoon at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. The Pinty's Presents Vortex 200 was won by Louis-Philippe Dumoulin, driving the #47 WeatherTech Canada / Bellemare Dodge.
BOWMANVILLE, ON - NASCAR Canadian Tire Series veteran J.R. Fitzpatrick set the pace for the season opening race, by setting a new qualifying track record at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with a time of 1:23.286. The Ayr, Ont. native is a three-time winner of the historic 3.957 km road course.
GRIMSBY, ON – NASCAR Canadian Tire Series veteran Jeff Lapcevich will have a new number and new chassis when his hauler rolls into Canadian Tire Motorsports Park to open the 2013 season, but the Grimsby native knows that despite the changes to his program over the off-season, the competition level at the top of Canada's premier series remains the same.
Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada), May 14th, 2013 - It is with high confidence that Louis-Philippe Dumoulin begins his second complete season in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series in Bowmanville, Ontario, this weekend. The testing held on May 6th was conclusive and the driver of the #47 WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare car plans to demonstrate his determination by reaching the podium.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame announces new inductees
- Lapcevich Opens 2013 Season with Runner-Up Result at CTMP
- Kearnan Claims OMRS Modified Win in Season Opener at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Speedway
- Gordon, Donaldson, Howells & Kearnan Take Checkers at CTMP Speedway Opening Night
- Danny O'Brien Thrills Brockville Crowd with May 18 Win
- Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Heads to Shannonville for 46th Annual DAC Trillium Trophy Races
- Murray and Shepherd Land In Barrie's Winners Circle
- Zardo Uses 'Bump & Run' to Score First Late Model Victory
- Hathaway Rocks NASCAR Season Opener
- Fowl Mood's Potts Scores Third Consecutive Top 5 at Brighton
- The Grand Bend Legends Series Takes the 2013 Green Flag