MIRABEL, ON - JUNE 4, 2012 - After a top ten finish in their first race of the season, Robin Buck and the #66 Quaker State Dodge team were looking to take another step forward as they returned to Circuit ICAR in Mirabel, Quebec to compete in round two of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. Buck was the defending race champion at the event, but on an afternoon where he looked to be on his way to another promising finish, damage from an incident involving others would end their day prematurely.
TROIS-RIVIERES, QC - May 30, 2012 – The Mirabel event was not in Jean-Francois Dumoulin's 2012 calendar. Continuously searching for major partnerships to participate in the 2012 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series road circuit and Montreal's Nationwide events (August 18th and 19th), it is with our partners' support that the eldest of the Dumoulin brothers will be on the track alongside Louis-Philippe at the ICAR Lucas Oil Grand Prix presented by Budweiser.
Montreal (March 7, 2012) – In addition to his commitment to the 2012 season of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series (NCATS), Montreal-based driver Ray Courtemanche Jr. has decided to participate in the newly-announced ICAR Sportsman Challenge (ISC 2012) events at ICAR.
- Evoy Follows up Win at Mohawk with Runner-Up Finish at Brockville
- Di Lecce, White & Cryderman Victorious at TMP's Cayuga Dragway
- Emotional Win for Reid at Merrittville Speedway
- Danny O'Brien Scores Wild Win at Brockville
- Rick Miller Takes Inaugural Humberstone Appearance of the Go Nuclear Late Model Tour
- Jamie Cox Breaks Delaware Drought
- Daniels Breaks South Buxton Modified Feature Famine
- Styres Claims SOS Opener at Brighton Speedway
- Rookie David Ostella Clinches First Series Victory
- Flemming Takes Checkered Flag in the Lucas Oil 150 Season Opener at Scotia Speedworld
- Louis-Philippe Dumoulin wins NCATS opener at CTMP