In recent years, Bruce Biegler's DragRaceCanada has presented the Quarter-Mile Corral at the Canadian Motorsports Expo Powered by Inside Track Motorsport News. The 7th annual CME takes place February 8-10 at Toronto's International Centre and will feature a significantly expanded drag racing presence thanks to the support of new Corral sponsor Wiseco Performance Parts and the efforts of the drag community's top promoters and racers.
On Saturday, February 9, 2013 two-time Daytona 500 champion Michael Waltrip will be in Toronto at the Canadian Motorsports Expo to participate in an on-stage Q&A and to sign autographs for the fans.
Less than a week removed from the conclusion of the Canadian Motorsports Expo at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario and it feels as though the OSCAAR season should be starting in the next few weeks. But there remains just over three months until opening night at Sunset Speedway on May 20. Nonetheless, preparations are well underway for both series officials and drivers alike. After convening at the CME for three days from February 10-12, the excitement for the 2012 OSCAAR season was clear given the number of visitors that stopped by the OSCAAR booth over the course of the three day exhibition.
During the recent Canadian Motorsports Expo, Mazda Canada announced it will support motorsports competitors across the country through an all-new contingency program. Canadian racers racing a Mazda in the Canadian Touring Car Championship (CTCC), including the all-new B-Spec class, and the Toyo Tires Spec Miata Championship will have the opportunity to win cash prizes.
Today (Sunday, February 12) at the Canadian Motorsports Expo... Canadian IndyCar racer James Hinchcliffe, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Driver Q&A and Autograph Session, the CASCAR Reunion and more! Today is the final day of the 6th Annual CME Powered by Inside Track.
It's Saturday at the Canadian Motorsports Expo and the line is forming out front for the Carl Edwards autograph session. It's chilly outside and there is some snow on the ground, but you can escape winter by coming to the CME. It's going to be a great day today at the CME! Check out the schedules below or visit www.CanadianMotorsportsExpo.com for more details.
- Admiraal Set For NASCAR Road Course Race at Sonoma
- Multimatic DSSV Is The Damper of Choice at Le Mans
- Final NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Race at CTMP Speedway runs this Saturday
- IHRA Canada Program Growing With Addition of Estevan Drag Racing Association
- Hawley Expands the Drag Racing School Program to Washington
- Silliker Goes 3 For 4 in Portland
- Robichon and Willis Lead the Toyo Tires F-1600 Series Back to CTMP
- Butler Sweeps at Red River
- Spencer Lewis' Short Track Rundown - June 14/15
- Mario Andretti To Be Inducted Into The Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- Watson Wins Season Opener for the Ontario Topless Sprints