The drivers will be available to sign autographs before competing in against the best local weekly division drivers at Delaware Speedway. The event is the top-attended annual event at the speedway and brings not only the top-talent Nascar drivers to compete, but also the top drivers in the region to run against them.
General admission tickets for the event are immediately available through the track's website. Pending confirmation of the driver's arrival times the track is anticipating to release further details within the next few weeks about driver autograph and meet and greet sessions. These sessions will take place earlier in the afternoon the day of the event.
Drivers who have participated in the event in the past have included Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, David Reutimann and Jason Leffler. Kyle Busch won the inaugural event in 2010, local driver Jesse Kennedy (#10) of Southwold won the 2011 race.
• Age 32 from Emporia, Kansas
• Driver of the #15 Sprint Cup Series car for Waltrip Racing • 233 Nascar Sprint Cup Series Starts • 5 Sprint Cup Series Wins • 8 Nationwide Series Wins • 3 Nascar Truck Series Wins • 2008 Nascar Nationwide Series Champion • Currently 9th in Nascar Sprint Cup Series point.
• Age 48 from Owensboro, Kentucky
• Two time winner of the Daytona 500 (2001, 2003) • 766 Nascar Cup Series Starts over 27 years.
• Television commentator on Nascar Broadcasts
• 28-year-old from Annapolis, Maryland
• Supercross and Motocross superstar.
• X-games competitor, 11-time gold medalist.
• Debuted in NASCAR Nationwide Series in 2011.
From John Houghton / Delaware Speedway