SAMSULA, FL – The Hooker Brothers #38 was 10th quick in the first practice at New Smyrna Speedway. And despite picking up the pace for the second session, they dropped to 13th as the field picked up the pace a little more. With the car in good shape early in the day, the crew went into town where they joined up with brother Randy and his golf buddies at Manny's Pizza for a good feed of pasta.
In this episode of Inside Track TV, host Spencer Lewis chats with Pro Late Model racers Jesse Kennedy and Kirk Hooker, who finished first and second, respectively, in the Canada Day 100 (on June 29, 2012) at Delaware Speedway.
Former ALSTAR Late Model Tour champion Kirk Hooker speaks with Inside Track TV after his feature victory at Delaware Speedway on May 25th. The Chatham, Ontario veteran discusses Delaware's star-studded field, the difficulty of putting his Dirt Late Model program on hold and his plans for the 2012 season.
Mark Burbridge, the 2005 & 2007 Oktoberfest Late Model champion, picked up the season-opening Thunder Car victory at Flamboro Speedway this past Saturday, holding off a last lap charge from Nick Troback. The win marked the first for Burbridge since the veteran moved back to the Thunder Car division in 2011.
MATT PRITIKO: 2011 Delaware Speedway Late Model runner-up Matt Pritiko has announced his plans for the 2012 season. The London, ON driver will return to Delaware fulltime once again, in search of his first career short-track championship, on the heels of a stellar 2011 campaign. Opening night will mark the debut of Pritiko's own Matt Pritiko Motorsports operation, after competing with Urlin Motorsports the past 2 seasons.
INSIDE TRACK TV: Andrew Gresel plans move to OSCAAR
Sunday, 10 March 2013 | 1039 Views
CTCC VIDEO: The Power of Scott Nicol
Monday, 04 March 2013 | 372 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Daryl Harr - February 2013
Sunday, 24 February 2013 | 445 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Noel Dowler at New Smyrna Speedway
Sunday, 24 February 2013 | 672 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Steve Laking at New Smyrna Speedway
Saturday, 23 February 2013 | 734 Views
- Watson Wins Season Opener for the Ontario Topless Sprints
- McDonald Claims Second Brockville Victory of 2013
- NDRA Pro Doorslammers All Out at Grand Bend
- Donaldson and Brown First Repeat Winners of 2013 at CTMP Speedway
- Bernard Racks Up Second NLSA Win of 2013
- OSCAAR Signs With BLM as Agency of Record
- Watson Wins Second OSCAAR SLM Feature of 2013
- PMRA/ Quick 32/ PBSS Return to Cayuga for the South Coast Community Weekend
- Plans Approved to Redevelop Daytona Speedway Frontstretch
- Lapcevich Suffers Tire Woes at Delaware
- Race Results from the All-Bike Weekend at Grand Bend Motorplex