This season, 2008 Sunset Speedway Super Stock champion Herb Walters returns to fulltime competition for the first time since the 2009 season, and in this sit-down with Inside Track TV, he explains how the division has changed in a few short years, how he hopes to turn his fortunes around after a disastrous showing at the 2011 Autumn Colours Classic and what he hopes to accomplish in 2012.
In this episode of Inside Track TV, host Spencer Lewis documents the weekend of Thunder Car driver Herb Walters at the recent Lucas Oil Autumn Colours Classic at Peterborough Speedway.
Walters faces several challenges during the three-day event, but manages to smile throughout, demonstrating a 'never say die' attitude that sets racers apart from everyone else.
Thanks to Herb and Spencer for this special 13+ minute episode of Inside Track TV.
INSIDE TRACK TV: Andrew Gresel plans move to OSCAAR
Sunday, 10 March 2013 | 1039 Views
CTCC VIDEO: The Power of Scott Nicol
Monday, 04 March 2013 | 372 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Daryl Harr - February 2013
Sunday, 24 February 2013 | 445 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Noel Dowler at New Smyrna Speedway
Sunday, 24 February 2013 | 672 Views
INSIDE TRACK TV: Steve Laking at New Smyrna Speedway
Saturday, 23 February 2013 | 734 Views
- Watson Wins Season Opener for the Ontario Topless Sprints
- McDonald Claims Second Brockville Victory of 2013
- NDRA Pro Doorslammers All Out at Grand Bend
- Donaldson and Brown First Repeat Winners of 2013 at CTMP Speedway
- Bernard Racks Up Second NLSA Win of 2013
- OSCAAR Signs With BLM as Agency of Record
- Watson Wins Second OSCAAR SLM Feature of 2013
- PMRA/ Quick 32/ PBSS Return to Cayuga for the South Coast Community Weekend
- Plans Approved to Redevelop Daytona Speedway Frontstretch
- Lapcevich Suffers Tire Woes at Delaware
- Race Results from the All-Bike Weekend at Grand Bend Motorplex